Erasmus + və Beynəlxalq Proqramlar Ofisi
Erasmus+ mobility for the spring semester (2021-2022) to the University of West Attica, Greece is open now. There will be only one spot available for this mobility.
Please, be informed that only students studying in 4th year Process Automation Engineering are eligible to apply for the mobility for the next semester.
Please, make sure to fill in the Google form which includes all the required documents (link).
- Deadline for applications is 29 October 2021, 23:59.
Note: Please pay special attention to your motivation letter (max 500 words) which will play great role in the evaluation of your social activeness
Guidelines to fill the application form of UNIWA (word file attached to the email):
- Please fill only the empty spaces highlighted with yellow.
- Please, upload the application form as a word document without printing or signing it.
- When uploading the application form, please make sure name it as following: "E+ICM_AF_Name_Surname_Date_UNIWA"
- If you have any further questions or if you need any assistance please do not hesitate to contact us or approach our office at campus (room 365).
- If you have questions regarding the academic programs, curricula at UNIWA, exams, credits and etc please, feel free to contact Naila Allahverdiyeva at Process Automation Eng. Department who is the academic coordinator of the mobility. After the evaluation process, the selected student will be informed by Erasmus+ and International Programmes Office to start the necessary procedures.
Wish you lots of success in your applications!