Admission via State Examination Center
BHOS will enroll students in bachelor degree programs in six specialties based on university entrance exams to be conducted by the State Examination Center for the 2021-2022 academic year.
The plan for admission to bachelor’ for the current year is listed below:
|Process automation engineering||30||20|
Score dynamics per specialty for the 2020-2021 admission year are shown below. The minimum limit depends on the score dynamics of students for the same year, the admission plan and can be increased/decreased in the next year.
Students admitted to Baku Higher Oil School via SEC should register at the university.
List of documents to be presented by bachelor’s degree students for registration
- Copy of identity card
- Certificate confirming the enrollment of the applicant into the Bachelor's degree program (extract from the SEC website)
- The original of the high school diploma
- Health certificate (form № 086)
- 4 3x4 sm colour photos (pdf or jgp)
- Copies of relevant documents of entrants belonging to the social benefit category (IDPs, disabled persons, etc.) *
- Сopy of tuition receipt
- Copy of military ID and conscription card (for boys)
- Copy of ID card of one of the parents (guardian) of entrants under the age of 18 (for pension card)
During registration, students’ English and ICT skills are checked to place them in the appropriate group for the preparatory year.
Direct Admission to Second Year
Students wishing to be admitted directly to the 2nd year without studying at the Preparatory Course must meet the criteria specified in the below document.
Winners of international and national subject Olympiads, international competitions and contests may be admitted to Baku Higher Oil School out of competition. The list of Olympiads and detailed information on relevant specialties and acceptance of documents are reflected in the decision of the Cabinet of Ministers No. 229:
*Persons exempted from education must submit the following documents: