Higher Education for Professional Development
In the 2020/2021 academic year, a re-education program for the Oil and Gas Engineering specialty was launched at BHOS and the admission process for this program began. Training under this program is carried out by correspondence and covers a total of 5 academic years.
The program offers students the following advantages:
- Students will expand their knowledge and experience in the oil and gas sector
- Students will gain the ability to evaluate oil and gas engineering tools, their usefulness and limitations
- They will study processes related to oil field research, development and operation planning
- They will study processes related to onshore and offshore drilling of oil wells, designing and operation planning of wells
Training is conducted on a paid basis in distance or correspondence modes in accordance with a contract concluded between a higher educational institution, organization, company or individual (work experience of at least 1 year), on the one hand, and Baku Higher Oil School, on the other.
Those who want to enroll in the re-education program must submit the following documents:
- Application addressed to the rector
- Letter of guarantee (the original of the letter is delivered by mail or in person)
- A copy of the work record book (the validity of work record book must be indicated)
- Notarized copies of a higher education diploma and diploma supplement
- Medical certificate of health status
- Identity document
- 4 photos of 3x4 cm
Persons who have received higher education abroad will be able to obtain a second higher education at BHOS only after their diplomas are recognized by the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Azerbaijan in accordance with the existing procedure. The submitted documents must meet the requirements of the university.