Units & Centers
About: Climasel provides cooling ceiling and wall panel for saving energy consumption and keeping room at comfort temperature.
- Winner of Creative business cup Azerbaijan 2018
- Winner of ClimateLaunchpad Business Competition Azerbaijan 2018
- Winner of Central Asian Startup competition
- Winner of #Destionationzero cleantech competition organized by British Council
- Bronze Award winner at the 6th China International College Students' "Internet+" Innovation and Entrepreneurship Competition.
About: eopsIL provides much safer, greener, and better performing solution for battery manufacturers by introducing semi-solid ionic liquid-based electrolyte. By modifying the chemistry of battery electrolyte with safer and greener chemicals eopsIL team makes it more efficient in performance, additionally solving the issues of toxicity and flammability which are intrinsic to existing electrolytes.
About: Biofactant team is on the way to develop green detergent surfactants from used cooking oil. The project "Biofactant" aims to obtain environmentally friendly surfactants from waste plant oils through synthesis.
- Silver award winner at the 6th China International College Students' “Internet+” Innovation and Entrepreneurship Competition.
Ongoing research projects:
- Preparation of new electrolyte technology based on polymerized ionic liquid.
- Synthesis of green surfactants based on waste cooking oil.
- Carbon capture and utilization