Admission to the master's degree
BHOS plans to enroll students in bachelor's degree programs in 4 specialties for the 2021-2022 academic year based on the entrance exams held by the State Examination Center.
The plan for admission to master's degree programs for the current year is outlined below:
|Reservoir Evaluation & Management||7||3|
|Oil and Gas Technology||7||3|
|Information and Control in Technical Systems||6||2|
|Master of Business Administration||0||25|
|Master of Business Administration (Finance)*||0||25|
|Master of Business Administration (Management)*||0||25|
|Master of Business Administration (Project management)*||0||25|
Score dynamics per specialty for the 2020-2021 admission year are shown below.
The minimum limit depends on the score dynamics of students for the same year, the admission plan and can be increased/decreased in the next year.
List of documents to be presented by master’s degree students for registration
- Copy of identity card
- Certificate confirming the enrollment of a bachelor degree student into the Master's degree program (extract from the SEC website)
- Bachelor's degree diploma and original of diploma supplement
- Health certificate (form № 086)
- 4 3x4 sm colour photos (pdf or jgp)
- Copies of relevant documents of entrants belonging to the social benefit category (IDPs, disabled persons, etc.) *
- Сopy of tuition receipt
- Copy of military ID and conscription card (for boys)
*Persons exempted from education must submit the following documents: