First Students National Scientific Conferences on Perspectives in Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Quality Energy, Quality Service and High Technologies – Innovative Applications
The Closing ceremony of the First Students National Scientific Conferences dedicated to the 96th anniversary of the National Leader of Azerbaijan Heydar Aliyev was held at Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS). The BHOS management, academic staff, and representatives of BHOS partner companies such as SOCAR Complex Drilling Works Trust, SOCAR Polymer, Huawei, Maire Tecnimont, ABB, Microsoft, Emerson Process Management and Avandsis Group joined the event, which brought together students and young promising researchers from various universities who shared their ideas.
In his welcoming speech, BHOS Rector Elmar Gasimov underscored the importance of the First Students National Scientific Conferences and informed that, within three broad headlines - Perspectives in Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Quality Energy, Quality Service and High Technologies – Innovative Applications, the conference served as a unique venue for 177 students and young researchers and scientists representing various higher educational institutions and Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences (ANAS) who expressed their interest in participating in the conference. Winners of the contest were awarded the BHOS certificates and special gifts presented by the partnering national and transnational companies.
The BHOS Rector thanked the conference participants, expressing his confidence that the young researchers and scientists will follow their passion for science, and extended his best wishes in their further professional development.
Biotechnology and Pharmacy, Software-Based Chemistry Engineering section:
- 1st place - Samra Mirzayeva, Institute of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology of ANAS
- 2nd place - Ayisha Maharramova, BHOS
- 3rd place - Nilufar Asgarzade, Pari Habibova, Sabina Aliverdiyeva, BHOS
Environmental issues section:
- 1st place Fatima Abdinli, BHOS
- 2nd place - Nargiz Bayramova, Institute of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology of ANAS
- 3rd place - Aliya Laylabashova, Zhala Mammadova, Elvin Garashli, BHOS
Technology of Oil and Gas Production, Petrochemical Processes section:
- 1st place - Ravan Karimli
- 2nd place - Gulay Rustamli, Institute of Petrochemical Processes of ANAS
- 3rd place - Fargana Alizade Institute of Petrochemical Processes of ANAS, Ismayil Ahmadov, Institute of Petrochemical Processes of ANAS
Basin Analysis in Petroleum Exploration:
- 1st place - Khanim Aliyeva, Socar NQETLI
- 2nd place - Shahana Hamidova, BHOS
- 3rd place - Nijat Rustamov, BHOS
Date: April 15-16, 2019
Venue: Baku Higher Oil School, Baku, Azerbaijan
Number of participants: 177